If you are a tenant in a managed property and require any type of maintenance to your home, please use the maintenance form below to register your request. Once the request has been received, a member your Property Manager will be in touch to make the necessary arrangements to fix your issue, quickly and efficiently.

Report an issue

For help with emergency maintenance issues or to report a repair that needs to be carried out on the property you’re occupying, please tap the button below:

Report an issue

Emergency out of hours maintenance


If you smell gas in your property, please callthe National Gas Emergency Service number on 0800 111 999.


General maintenance emergencies, electrical emergencies, and plumbing emergencies 

Kevin Howell, Protective Electrics: 078942 09462

Emergency Locksmith

Richard Kettell, HR Locksmiths & Property Maintenance Ltd: 07955 446303


General maintenance emergencies: 

Reid Electrical LTD
Desmond – 07973 681351
Fire alarms
Electric Boilers


General maintenance emergencies  

RTS 247: 0330 124 6050

If you are a tenant at any of the following developments:

Albion House
Brindley House
Broadway Plaza
Camden House
Dayus House
Fabrick Square
Granville Lofts
The Kettleworks
Madison House
Metropolitan House
Regency Place
Ridley House
Summer House
Tenby House

Please do not contact the contractors above, please contact Centrick estate management on 0333 012 4125

Emergency Maintenance Work – Manchester
Electrical, Plumbing, gas, locksmith, general maintenance: City Centre Maintenance 0161 283 3352