Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to questions we come across often.
Q: What does your property management service include to your landlords?
A: Services include:
- Advertising on all national websites inc Rightmove and Zoopla – Paid Premium listings and featured property extras in order to achieve full maximum advertising exposure.
- Viewings carried out by professional and informative ARLA qualified agents.
- Full credit checks, employment and reference checks on prospective tenants.
- All necessary paperwork inc an up to date Assured-Hold Tenancy agreements, inventory with supporting photographs, check in and check out reports, regular inspection reports throughout the tenancy and council tax and utility registration
- Rent collection.
- Only point of contact for the tenant – unless otherwise stated.
- Deposit registration.
- Check out and DPS negotiation at the end of tenancy + regular property inspections!
- 24 hour maintenance and contractor services all dealt with on your behalf. Please note that no works would be carried out without your authority.
- EPC, Gas safety checks and electrical PAT testing.
- Office window display advertising
Q: What does Rhubarb Property do to help UK and Overseas investors find their prefect investment?
A: As part of our Property Management service, Rhubarb Property now also offer investors FREE advice and are able to source property as part of a FREE acquisition service to both UK and overseas investors.
Q: What would you say is the main difference between online agents and high street agents?
A: The main difference is that online agents are listing agents. This means they get paid to list properties and not to actually sell them. They will charge their fee whether the property sells or not. Rhubarb Property is a high street agent therefore we only get paid according to the results we achieve, we only get paid if the property sells therefore Rhubarb Property will not charge you any up front fees.
This indicates that high street agents work harder and are more motivated than online agents.